Take a Brake!
Appearance May be Imitated,
but Sangsin's Cutting-edge Technology Cannot be Imitated.
Each of our products is a critical part that affects our client’s lives.
Hence, Sangsin only supplies 100% perfect products,
allowing for zero defects throughout the entire production process.
Chassis Noise Brake Dynamometer
- Realizing actual driving and braking conditions with a real car.
- Controlling environmental conditions(temperature/humidity).
- Anechoic chamber.
- Analyzing brake NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness) test.
- Realizing the brake system for driving and braking in each of the brake module: a ¼ car, and a ½ car unit.
- Evaluating the brake performance, abrasion, and NVH tests of the brake system.
- Controlling environmental conditions (temperature/humidity).
- Analyzing the thermal behavior of the disc at braking.
- Able to measure the temperature of a high-speed rotating disc.
- Analyzing the distribution of temperature for noncontact types.
Multichannel Analyzer (DAQ)
- Measuring and analyzing NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness).
- Modal Analysis, ODS (Operational Deflection Shape), Frequency Analysis etc.
Measurement of the Surface Pressure of Friction Materials
- Analyzing the distribution of contact stresses between the disc and the brake pad.
Real car performance DAQ
- Attached to the real car for brake related testing.
- System for collecting and analyzing brake performance and NVH data.
XRF (X-Ray Fluorescence Analyzer)
- Qualitative analysis of inorganic matters of friction materials and raw materials.
- Identifying the quality dispersion of friction materials and the homogeneity through qualitative and semi quantitative analysis.
SEM/EDS(Scanning electron microscopy/energy dispersive x-ray spectroscopy)
- Observing and analyzing raw material components and compositions.
- Benchmarking of competitors’ products through observing and analyzing components.
Cyclic Corrosion Test Chamber
- Testing the severity of corrosion attack to the product in accordance with the environmental conditions (saltwater, temperature, and humidity).
- Analyzing the damping characteristics of friction materials in accordance with temperature and vibration conditions.
PSA (Particle Size Analyzer)
- Measuring particle sizes of raw materials in less than 2,000 ㎛.
- Investigating the distribution of plateaus on the friction material surface and the correlation between noise and vibration.
- Analyzing the uniformity of the pressure on the surface based on the friction contact area shape.
- Analyzing the abrasive particle shape of testing and identifying the wear-factor parameter.