History of SB!
Great achievement in the brake industry within the last 40 years.
We are taking off and aiming to become a new 100-year-old global company, with the hopes of achieving more than we have in the last 40 years.
Global Management Toward the 21st Century
2011 ~ Present
Establishing a joint venture plant and a local plant in China, as well as exporting our brake pad manufacturing technology to India, we are adjusting worldwide export and market strategies, thus building a foundation for global management.
01. Established overseas sales office(EUROPE) : SANGSIN BRAKE (CO. LTD.,) EUROPE BRANCH
09. Established overseas sales office (BRAZIL): SANGSIN BRAKE DO BRASIL LIMITADA
09. Award by Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy for Innovation in Engineering Education
09. Established local corporation (USA): SANGSIN TECHNOLOGY AMERICA, INC
12. Acquired ISO22301
11. Established local Factory(MEXICO) : Sangsin Brake Mexico S. DE R.L. DE C.V.
12. 100 Million Dollar Export Tower Award
07. Moved the head office and research center (Daegu Technopolis)
04. ASES certified (partner company registered for Renault–Nissan)
01. The Most Reliable Brand Award sponsored by Digital Chosun (HARDRON)
05. Award by the Minister of Health and Welfare for Social Contribution Activities
04. Contract agreement of technology introduction with respect to self-generation type retarder (for commercial vehicles) with TBK, Japan
03. Certified Hyundai Motors SQ mark
12. 70 Million Dollar Export Tower Award
09. Introduction of HAGEN products
06. Established overseas corporation (China): Sangsin Brake System Limited in Sacheon
01. Established an affiliate company, AB-Tech
12. 50 Million Dollar Export Tower Award
05. Established a Middle East branch (Dubai)
02. Technical agreement for developing friction materials with Ettehad Lent Pishro Sanat of Iran
Creating a base to Target Global Markets
2001 ~ 2010
Actively establishing overseas branches and sales networks, we are expanding export markets in view of production and sales strategies, creating a base to target global markets.
12. Established overseas sales office (USA): Sangsin Brake America, Inc.
02. Established local corporation (India): Sangsin Brake India Private Ltd.
02. Technical cooperation with Hitachi Chemical and Japan Brake
01. Merger of Sangsin ENG Co., Ltd.
12. 10 Million Dollar Export Tower Award
10. Listed on the stock exchange
04. Introduction of HARDRON (premium brake pad)
01. Environmental certification mark
12. Introduction of HARDRON Z (brake pad for racing vehicles)
12. Established local corporation (China) : Sangsin Brake (Wuxi) Co.,Ltd.
10. Technical cooperation with JB (Japan Brake), Japan
03. Corporate name change to Sangsin Brake Co., Ltd.
11. Registered the company on the Kosdaq
Growth and Development
1991 ~ 2000
Sangsin Brake, in connection with overseas advanced technologies, combines the non-asbestos technology of Germany and Japan with Sangsin’s own domestic technology. Moreover, the company is achieving the best development technology in Korea.
05. Opened 8 sales offices across the country
01. Technical cooperation with TBK, Japan
11. Certified HMC Class 1 Plant
09. Sangsin technology research center authorized (Korea Industrial Technology Association)
Sangsin, New Start-Up
1975 ~ 1990
Starting as the Sangsin Chemical Industrial company, the current Sangsin Brake has only focused on brake products for almost half a century, enabling it to become Korea's No. 1 brake manufacturer.
11. Medium- and Small-Sized Company Award for improving productivity
01. Hi-Q, Trademark Registration
12. 2 Million Dollar Export Tower Award
03. Corporate name change to Sangsin Brake Industrial Co., Ltd.
08. Established Sangsin Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.